Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 24 November 2012

Bumble & Bumble B.b Texture (un)Dressing Creme

For the last few months, my Pinterest has literally exploded with textured, beachy hair - images of Blake Lively, Khloe Kardashian, Cara Delevingne, and I know the A/W 12 was meant to be about smooth hair, but that looks awful on me so I need messy hair!

Every picture that I've pinned always come with a link to products from Bumble & Bumble, especially their Surf Spray, but living in a small town makes it more challenging to get hold of so I've made do without. That was until August when Bumble & Bumble launched in  Boots!

So after much research, and in my quest for beachy, textured hair I headed off to Boots. After a full hair makeover from the instore stylist, I left with big beachy waves and a small tube of Bumble & Bumble Texture Undressing Creme.

Bumble and Bumble B.b Texture Un Dressing creme is basically a sort of terxturing paste. I use it to try and add a bit of texture to my hair because it's so soft after I've washed it, which  makes it incredibly hard to style. The cream has a sticky glue like consistency, but it doesn't feel sticky when worked through the hair. 


 After a bit of trial and error I  use about a 5p-10p sort of size and then rub my hands together so the product can be evenly scrunched throughout the hair. I personally focus the product on the ends of my hair and up to the mid lengths and then put whatever is left on the roots. I suggest trying to use less  and then slowly add more. If you add too much it can leave your hair crispy and dry and you'll more than likely have to wash it again! I then dry it and then sometimes run my GHDs over it, just to straighten out any unruly bits and I'm left with beachy, textured hair, with volume at the roots, however it doesn't weigh my hair down.

I bought the travel size 60ml for £9.50, and I use so little of this that this will last me ages, however I will pick up the larger size when I run out!
Have you tried this or any other bits from the Bumble and Bumble range? What should I pick up next?!

4 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to pop up to my Boots for a hair make over - I would LOVE some beachy waves (totally out of season but never mind!). This product looks great - maybe I'll head to Boots tomorrow! xx

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely going to go out and buy one of these! :)

    Hey, absolutely fantastic blog!! Found you on the bbloggers blog hop! Glad I did xx

    Emma @ YorkshirePud

    http://yorkshirepud123.blogspot.co.uk/
    Running a giveaway too in you fancy entering to win some nail goodies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review, ill have to try it out! Found you on blog hop! New follower:)
    Brittney
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really nice! I haven't tried anything from Bumble & Bumble yet either but am also really keen to try their products.. The Sunday Shampoo especially sounds nice :) Great review! Found you through the bbloggers blog hopp! :) x x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx