Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 19 November 2012

Apricot &; Now Magazine Xmas Collection

Morning lovelies, hope you had a good weekend and got up to lots of fun things!

So last week the sign up sheet went up at work for the Xmas do, so now I need to find  my dress or outfit the night out! As if by magic, the press release from Apricot popped into my inbox, with a link to their collection with Now Magazine for the party season.

I've always dismissed Apricot as they only ever have the smaller sizes available in my local New Look, and I like to try on dresses as I don't like them too short! However looking through this collection, there are a few choices that I wouldn't mind having hanging up in my Wardrobe.



Gothic Lace Skater Dress
Gothic Lace Skater Dress - £36.00
I love that this dress is purple and not black, it adds a nice twist. The waistband is elasticated so should hold everything in without being too tight after a few too many vinos!

Mirror Lace Dress
Mirror Lace Dress - £39.00
This dress calls for a lot of Fake Tan!! I love the mirror print of this dress, anything that draws the eye to curves is good! I'd wear this with my Allegra Boots and Biker Jacket!!
Black Glitzy Shoulder Belted Dress
Black Glitzy Shoulder Belted Dress - £34.00
This is nice and simple as far as LBD's go, with the twist of the shoulders. The wrap front is better for me then some of the others, and I would love both this one and the navy one! This could so easily be dressed down as well for a daytime look!

There are 8 dresses in the collection at the moment, each of them designed to flatter and look gorgeous throughout the party season, and are reasonably priced really, with all of them being under £40! 

If you haven't seen the collection yet then head over to the Apricot site or check them out New Look.

Which dress would you pick? How would you style these three dresses? xx

2 comments:

  1. The second dress is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the simple black dress... with some heels silver jewellery it would be perfect for a holiday party!

    Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx