Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 13 October 2012

NOTD - Ciaté Paint Pot Bon Bon

Afternoon lovelies,

Autumn is in full swing here in the UK, so the brights have been packed away, and in their place are lots of exciting shades.

One shade that I've been saving is Ciaté's Bon Bon. I picked this up a couple of months ago with Marie Claire magazine, I love when the freebies are nail polishes as I don't often buy higher end polishes anymore.


BonBon is a lilac toned grey, or a grey toned lilac, I'm not quite sure, but either way is gorgeous. It's not too pale that I end up with funny mannequin hands, but still different from the greys spring and summer.

The formula isn't super glossy, but it covered well with two even coats over a base coat. It lasted fairly well, tip wear showed after 4 days, but this week has been a rough week for my hands at work!

I love the shape of these bottles, their so easy to hold, and the brush is a dense, mid length brush which is easy to control, meaning I was able to do this really quickly, and not make a massive mess of my fingers - essential these days!



I've had so many ideas for nail arts with this, I'm thinking silver metallic tips, or a contrasting half moon, or gradient purple dots on the nail - is that something you would like to see?

You can pick Ciaté up from Beautybay, but I've not been able to find this shade anywhere except EBay!!

Have you tried this shade? Any other that I need to try out? Xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I picked this up last week from a car boot for 20p its a lovely colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that colour, really need to treat myself to some more Ciate Nail Polishes

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx