Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 7 May 2012

Shopping my Stash #12

Afternoon lovelies - its so nice to be sat at in my PJs writing this, usually on my home from work, stuck in traffic and probably a bit grumpy. 


This weeks picks are some old and some new pieces, that I love and can't wait to love.



Face:



 Benefit Porefessional - I cannot wait to try this after reading like a million reviews! 
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation - I have the powder version and its OK but this was amazing when the MUA put this on me in Harrods, feel this is going to be a bit love :)
Benefit Hervana - gorgeous, glowy skin makes the grey weather all disappear.
Mac Blush in Harmony - bought this off Buya-Power as it looked like a great contour colour, had forgotten about it so hope its good.
Benefit It Stick concealer - I apply this with the Real Techniques Shading Brush to leave a smooth finish
HD Brows - love this, need to use this more often


Eyes & Lips

Benefit Lemon Aid - A great base for my make up, this really helps it last all day, I can even use it on its own to make me look more awake.
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Great for a different look each day, if I was only allowed one eyeshadow set ever again, then this would be it!
Bourjois Coup de Theatre Mascara - great for a subtle lash look, without being overpowering, a nice mascara.
17 Cosmetics Photofinish Eyeliner - I found this at the bottom of my bag, a liner that brings out the colour of my eyes is a good thing really :)
Duwop Venom Lipgloss - I'm not a big lip product person, but I'm trying to change this, starting with this gloss that I got from a Glossybox.


So lots of products this week, what are you using this week?


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx