Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 5 May 2012

14 Weeks Until Summer - 4 weeks in

Afternoon lovelies - hope your enjoying your Saturday :)


I thought I would give this a few weeks before I did an update, so I'm now a month in - 4 weeks have passed and I'm quite pleased with how it's going!


Weight loss - 4lbs
Dress Size - 14 on top and 14/16 on the bottom, but jeans are looser!


Measurements
Thighs: Was 26.5inch Now 25.5inch
Bum: Was 44.5inch Now 44inch
Hip: Was 42inch Now 41inch
Waist: Was 34.5inch Now 32inch
Arms: Was 13inch Now 12.5inch


Exercise Routine
Spinning - Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday
BodyJam - Thursday


I'm going to add in 2 extra sessions of Jam on a Friday and a Saturday, as well as buying myself a kettle bell set and using that cause I need to start toning more now!


I'm still following Weight Watchers, with 33 points a day, however I struggle to eat that much. I find that I'm better eating a bigger meal at lunch and then a small meal in the evening as I often don't get to eat until late during the week so a salad suits me just fine :)


I'm quite pleased with how things are going, it's the inch loss I'm most pleased with. From today I'm going to start wearing my HotPant more, I now have 3pairs, 2 HotPants and a new pair of Capri Flares which I won :D so I can't wait to see what a difference these make, I will write a post on them in 2 weeks as part of the 2week challenge!






So, 10 weeks to go, fingers crossed I don't lose any motivation! How are you all getting on with your summer e, are you just starting or part way through!


Let me know! Xx



2 comments:

  1. go you! amazing progress indeed! Keep it up :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all the exercise. I have been doing running but haven't been for a few days so I must get back onto it in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx