Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 17 April 2012

This Weeks Ups & Downs #13

Evening lovelies, this is a really delayed post but I need to get back into the swing of posts after a stressful Easter Holidays!


Ups:


- Easter Holidays!! It was nice to have two weeks off, even if i actually spent most of it in school working, teaching year 6 but I got some time off. 


- With my time off I spent quite a lot at my parents house. It's nice being there as it's a lot more relaxed and it means I got to spend time with my family. We didn't do a lot but sometimes thats nice.


- On Easter Monday, the Boy and I headed up to Birmingham to meet his lovely friends Dale and Emma. We decided to head to Cadbury World which was great! We bought lots of chocolate, ate lots of chocolate and felt very sick! Even the air outside the factory smelt of chocolate! It was nice to meet some of the boys friends, and we already have plans to go camping at some point!


- The mini finally came home! It's taken my dad 7 years but she is finally finished (as a classic will ever be)and I'm loving running about in her. On Sunday we took her back up to Lincoln to attend a Mini show, with about 100 other minis, it was great fun driving in convoy with some others. It was a long day but I loved it.


Downs:


- Being back at school. Two weeks go far to fast, although I got a lot done, it wasn't really enough and now I'll spend the rest of the week catching up what I needed to get done :(


- We've only been back a day and already I feel stressed out :(


- The scales were not kind this week but I guess that's because I ate lots of chocolate as well as constantly eating over the weekend. Things will get better once I'm back in a routine.


So there it is, my belated weekly ups and downs, how has your week been?





1 comment:

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx