Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 30 April 2012

Shopping my Stash #11

Evening lovelies, second post from me tonight but I need to try and get into a routine again!


You know when your restrictive with something and you crave loads of different things...yeah well suffering with that at the moment so I'm giving myself some choice.


Andy Monkey helped me pick!
 Face:

- Maybelline Superstay 24hour foundation - I love this but its still a bit dark so I mix it with the Healthy Mix, lasts really well on my skin.


- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - A good one for toning down slightly darker foundations


- Benefit That Gal Primer - I haven't used this for ages so will try it for a week and then write up a review.


- Benefit It Stick Concealer - forgot I had this, so will try it out, but I remember I used to love it for a quick touch up.


- Benefit Georgia and Coralista - Both gorgeous boxes, Georgia sets my foundation well and Coralista leaves a gorgeous glow to my skin - dreaming of summer.


Eyes:
- ELF Palette - I have no idea of the names of any of the colours, but I quite like this little palette for a change.


- Maybelline Colour Tattoo - A fancy a change with a touch of gold, as the weather will hopefully start to warm up soon.


- Benefit Lemon Aid - I love this, still have the old packaging for it but leaves a great base for eye-shadow.


- HD Brow Palette - Need I say more :)


- Maybelline Falsies Mascara - A full, fluttery look is created with this, totally love it!


- NYX Liner in Brown - A great liner that lasts all day, also doubles as a eyebrow pencil :)


So there are all my choices this week - felt I needed a change and have discovered some real gems in my collection, if a touch Benefit heavy but I really love the products! 


What are you wearing this week? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx