Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 23 April 2012

Shopping my Stash #10

Evening lovelies, hope your well and Monday hasn't been too wet!


Sat on the sofa with the boy who has hurt his back at the gym so this is a quick post before I head back to tend to him! 



Face:

 - Maybelline Super Stay 24hr foundation - I love this, although I've picked up the wrong colour and its a bit dark for me.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - still having a mega love/hate with this but mixed with the Superstay, it lasts longer and makes the Superstay the correct colour.
- Elf Correcter - still loving this.
- Benefit Georgia and 10 - Georgia to set my foundation and for shine touch ups and 10 for contouring my no existent cheek bones and mixed the highlighter looks fairly blush like.


Eyes:


Blogger strikes again!
- MUA Heaven and Earth Palette - Simple but great to use, this makes a nice day time eye look as well as filling in my brows and as an eyeliner.
- Clinique High Impact Mascara - A freebie but I love the full lashes it gives me with only 2 coats! I actually look awake when I use this!

I've got lazy with my chorices this week but I find it easier to just throw this on in the morning (not literally but that would make for an intesting look!)

What are your choices for this week? xx

1 comment:

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx