Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 26 March 2012

Shopping my Stash #7

Evening lovelies, how is everyone coping with this loss of an hour?! I'm loving that its half seven and I can still see the sun, as well as a couple of bats flying outside the window.


This weeks make up is a mix of products I had forgotten about as well as others that I'm using to use up or because I love it!



Face:
 Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - as my skin has improved, this is getting better but I still don't like it - I just hate waste and want it used up!


17 Cosmetics Hide Away Concealer - I like this, I don't always use it as it sometimes settles in any lines but its not a bad little product.


Benefit Georgia - Love this to set everything and reduce shine as well as smelling like peach.


Benefit Hervana - still loving this, looks great, is build able but adore it.


Eyes & Lips:


Bobby Pin Palette - I bought this 2 Christmases ago from Boots in the sale and I initially loved it but then put it away in favour of other palettes. I like the range of colours, with a crease, lid and highlighter.


Maybelline Colossal Mascara in Waterproof - Love this, especially now its warmer and I tend to rub my eyes more. Stays put all day which is great.


NYX Eye Brow Pencil in Medium Brown - Bought this a while ago and forgot about it, however found it at the weekend and now I'm loving it!


17 Cosmetics lipstick in Dare to Bare - Not normally a lipstick lover but I just fancy some colour this summer!


So there you have it, this weeks makeup choices! If there is anything you want a review of, then please let me know!


Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx