Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Next step into fitness with Davina.

Afternoon lovelies, hope your all well.


Hands up if you have put your regular clothes on today and thought that they are snugger then they were 3 days ago - I currently have both hands up at this point.


I've decided that this will be the year I will get back into shape and regain some of my old figure (hands up if you have also said this at some point in the last 3 days!) Well, I am, I'm sick of looking more like a Quality Street Big Purple One then the Finger of Fudge. I have already bought a stack of fitness DVDs, signed up for more classes at the gym then there are hours in the day and moved all the chocolate out of my cupboard and onto my boyfriends shelf.


The next step is my least favourite one, purchasing of new gym kit, the same thing that hundred of women across the country are doing at this precise moment. You walk into a sports store and instantly people know what your new years resolution is. It's never stylish, hardly ever comfortable and tends to highlight your Christmas Pudding wobble. So this year I'm looking for something a bit different.


Looking for something different I came across a launch for Davina For Next fitness clothing line. Lunching in Spring 2012, Davina has designed a gorgeous range of fitness clothing with style and practicality in mind.


When asked about her range Davina said: 'I’ve thought very carefully about the details that matter to me, like a place for an MP3 player, or reflective strips on the bottoms – essential when you’re jogging in the early morning or at dusk. And I’ve ensured the workout tops are extremely solid and secure so your boobs won’t be bobbing around while you’re working out!”

The clothing is really bright and interesting but the cut is very flattering with long-line tops that shouldn't ride up even during the most energetic classes.

Looking at the pictures the range really is gorgeous and I'm keen to find out more, especially the long line tops as I often struggle to get tops that are long enough over my boobs and don't expose my belly whenever I raise my arms in a class. I haven't found a piece that I don't want! What do you think?

Thanks for reading xx

1 comment:

  1. This does look like a good range, there is nothing worse than raising your arms in an exercise class and exposing your wobbly tummy! Always happens to me!
    I doubt it comes cheap though x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx