Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 11 December 2011

Advent Door 11 - FOTD - Simple Sundays

Evening lovelies, hope your well and excited for the week to come, I have one week left at work, cannot wait to finish now! 

I've been keeping my makeup at the weekend quite simple, and this is what I wore yesterday and today to just do a few jobs.


 Face:

  • I've been using the BB Cream by Boots 17 in Medium recently and am really loving how even it leaves my skin.
  • My blusher is Benefit Coralista, I love this sooo much that I hardly ever swap it out for anything else, I just love the pink glow it leaves on my cheeks, makes me awake when I'm clearly not!

Eyes:

  • Shopping my stash recently I found my Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes palette which I have neglected and so need to use more often as it lets me create a neutral eye look very quickly.
  • My mascara is Maybelline Falsies in black. I've really grown to love this after stealing my sisters before buying my own.
That's it really, just very simple as I didn't rush as I needed to get out and start Christmas shopping!! What you think? 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway which closes tonight at 8:30pm!

Thanks for reading xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx