Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 5 November 2011

Soap and Glory Some Like it Hot Thermal Scrub

Afternoon lovelies, I hope your all safe and warm ready to watch some fireworks!


Like most girls I have a lot of different products in my bathroom, i haven't bought any new shower gel since last Christmas!


Going through my stash I found my tube of Soap and Glory
Thermal body scrub called Some Like It Hot. I like the idea that for winter I can have a scrub that heats up on my skin so I know it's really working!



You have to shake the bottle as the mixture does separate, but what you get is a baby pink cream with blue exfoliating particles. It's quite a chunky scrub, and so best to not use it every day as it can be quite sharp!


The moment you put onto your skin you can feel it heat up, this let's you know that the product is working! When the product starts to cool,most of the exfoliating particles have gone and you are left with a nice moisturiser!


This is the first thermal scrub I've tried but it's nice to use on a cold evening! The smell is a gorgeous vanilla, which is quite a light fragrance that just lingers for a few hours!


So here it is, Some Like it Hot Thermal Body Scrub, it's lovely! For £7.92 you get 200ml, and a little goes a long way. Currently on 3 for 2 at Boots.


What do you think, have you tried this before?


Thanks for reading xx










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I love this stuff, I'm on my third tube! (but sometimes the squirter gets clogged up, but that's the only pitfall!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like it but I'm undecided as I love their other scrubs as well!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I may try this, but I've had those warming facemasks and they made me red for a day, thankgod for concealer and foundation.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx