Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 10 September 2011

NOTD - China Glaze Concreate Catwalk

Evening all, hope you well. I feel like I have so much to do and so little time, especially now I'm back at work again :(


Being back at school means that we are on the count down to our next half term, and it also means it's going to get harder to make an effort in school as it gets colder and darker. But I do live this term as Christmas is at the end, and I can start wearing my Autumn collections.


One such collection is the China Glaze metro collection. A blend of urban colours and muted glitters, it's a great autumn collection.


From this I've been wearing Concrete Catwalk which is a bluey grey colour, which reminds me of Tarmac.
With Flash
In Natural Light, No Flash







































As with all of the China Glaze polishes I have tried, this one applies like a dream, and was opaque in two coats with no need for a top coat. It wore really well and only started to chip after a week!


I have a few more colours from this collection to show you, including some glitter!!


Thank you for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx