Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 2 September 2011

Friday Fitness - An Introduction

Hey all, hope your ok and looking forward to the weekend.


Today marks the start of a new school year for me, now my second year of teaching. September is always about new school uniform, new shoes, new pencils and pens and other stationary. It's 4 months (scary I know) until the start of 2012, a time when many of us vow to make changes in our lives and try to stick to them for all of a week (from personal experience) So, instead of making a New Years resolution, I'm going to make a New School Year resolution.


This is something that Rosalyn from over at Primpsandpreens  and I discussed when we met up this summer, that September has always felt like a new year, especially to us teachers.


Getting to the point, my new school year resolution is to improve my current fitness levels and lose weight whilst at school. And this is where this series comes in. Everyweek on a Friday I will put up a post about something fitness, diet or health related as a sort of review. I will also post my lunches of the week to give people inspiration as well as any recipes and things I make that might interest people.


I'm not a fitness or nutrition expert, it's just something I have an interest in and am learning about to make myself fitter and healthier.


One thing I do need is comments from my small but valued group of readers, what do you want to read? Exercise class reviews, fitness DVDs, Exercise Games, fitness clothing, please help!


I will do my best to post every Friday, and posts will vary from week to week!


I'm really excited about this as it's something I really enjoy doing and I hope it will motive me and you guys, especially in the run up to Christmas.


If you would like to let me know your September resolutions then please do, or any thing else please do comment below!




Thank you for reading xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx