Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 15 August 2011

NOTD -OPI Lincoln Park after Dark

Evening all, hope you are well.

It may be summer but I have been craving dark nail polish, I love them all year round. I went to my collection and dug out a polish that I felt was perfect!

Here is the gorgeous Lincoln Park after Dark:




It photographs black, but under the sunlight it is a gorgeous dark blackcurrent purple. It's super shiny without a topcoat, and applied like a dream. This picture is after 3 days wear and there is only minor tip wear as I've been washing up a lot!

I think this polish is one of those that everyone should have, it's great summer or winter!

What do you think of this polish? Do you like dark polish in summer or is it just me?!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I don't have this in my collection, I need it, such a cult shade.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx