Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 22 July 2011

Six weeks of Summer Challenge

Can you change your body in 6 weeks? This is something I really want to find out, and so this is become a bit of an experiment for the summer.


I have 6 weeks off work (thank the lord for summer holidays) and I plan to use this to get to the gym every day.


I aim to start making changes to my figure, not drastically but in a healthy and safe way that is possible for the average, working person! 


To help I have signed up to Weight Watchers online to track what I eat and record my achievements.


So, the all important measurements, this is what I am looking at but I will be tracking my weight on the scales! 


Currently I measure in at 14st 7lbs (3stone heavier then this time 5 years ago :( )


Thighs -  26.5inch
Bum - 46 inch
Hips - 43 inch
Waist - 36 inch
Bra Size - 36E
Arms - 14 inch
Clothes Size - 16 on bottom, 14 on top.


I will be measuring these once a week on a Tuesday, as well as weighing in! I have no idea what effect this will have on my body, but I don't want to go back to school in September as big as I am.


Is anyone else on a health kick like this, if so what are you planning to do and how are you getting on with it? I'm going to do a weekly update, please comment and let me know how your getting on! 

2 comments:

  1. love this! will you keep us updated on any changes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to - I have my weigh in day on a Tuesday so will weigh and measure every Tuesday, and will post my exercise schedule as well!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx