Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 11 April 2011

Spring Clean - Me, myself and My Body!

Over the weekend, I went out with my nephew to a castle and we took loads of pictures ( as you do) When looking back over these pictures, I was shocked to see how big I have got in the past couple of months, on top of the weight I have gained from when I started uni! 

So when I jumped on my scales, me worst fears were confirmed - weight has increased, and even my tape measure wasn't being my friend :( 

So its time I did something about it, and to help I'm setting a target to have lost 2stone by: 13th August. That's the date of my other half's step brothers wedding, and his step sisters are both slim and gorgeous! 

So here is my Spring Clean routine:

Exercise - 1hr at least 4 times a week, this will be a mix of classes, gym and also fitness dvds. I'm also going to try and fit a walk in during lunch time at work

Water - I saw over on Chic Beauty Blog's blog that she is planning on drinking 2ltrs of water a day, and I really think this is the key. I often feel more hungry when I haven't drank anything for a while and then I over eat.

Food - I gave up bread a while ago as I suffer with IBS, and I accidently ate it yesterday and today my body is making me pay for it today :( So from now on I am going to pay more attention to what I put in my body, it needs to be good food for long term fuel, not short term fuel ( crisp's I'm looking at you!) I'm going to eat little and often with smaller meals and better combinations of food, more protein and less carbohydrates.

Measurements - For many years I have been a slave to the scales, and would jump on them every morning and that would either set me up or knock me down for the day. From now on, I'm only going to get on the scales once a week and I'm going to focus on how my clothes fit and how I feel.

To compare any difference, I'm going to post my weight and measurements each week, well weight each week, measurements every 2 weeks.

So my starting point:
Heigh: 5ft 9
Size: 14 on top, 16 on bottom
Weight: 14st 5lbs :(
Thighs - 26.5inch
Bum - 46inch
Hips - 43inch
Waist - 36inch
Bust - 38DD
Arm - 14inch

Is there anyone else who wants to join in with this? Let me know below what your goals are for the summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx