Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 18 April 2011

Primark Purchase

Afternoon all, hope this post finds you well. At the weekend, I didn't get up to much but wanted to find a new dress.

On Friday I am going to my boyfriend's cousin's 21st/going to Ibiza party and I wanted something new for that. Funds are limited at the moment, so to Primark we headed and there I found this gorgeous dress:

For only £15.00 this was a steal. It is a gorgeous watermelon colour, with a slip underneath, however I think I will swap that out with another one, or just a plain black top. 

I'm not quite sure how to dress this - black leggings and sandals and gold accessories or not - I'm not ready for bare legs yet! Any advice would be great, and then I'll show off my accessories later on in the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx