Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 13 February 2011

Sunday Night Review - Soap & Glory Flake Away

As the name suggests, I'm going to try and do a review on a Sunday night, on something that I have been loving that week.


This week, and for a while, I have been loving Soap & Glory Flake Away. 
Here's what Soap & Glory say about this product:


"Transforms your scaly legs from reptilian to radiant. Nothing eliminates dry surface flakes as fast as Flake Away™. For superhero-strength skin smoothing spa body polish with Shea Butter, sweet almond oil, peach seed powder, sea salt and sugar."


I have this in my bathroom, and I use this every time I shower. This was the first pot I bought and I am so close to finishing it, but it has lasted for ages and I can't wait to start on my next pot!


I think for £6.34 it is really well priced as you get 300ml and a little bit really does go a long way - if I don't have time to chuck on some moisturiser then I don't need to worry as this contain Shea Butter which does the job!


You can get this in-store at Boots, they currently have 3 for 2 on Soap and Glory, as well as on-line from Soap & Glory.


What do you think of this product - do you rate it or hate it? Let me know! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx