Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 20 February 2011

OPI Texas Collection - San-Tan Tonio

I know spring is on its way when OPI release a collection that makes me start considering cracking out the bottle of Xen-Tan, and this polish is no exception.


Meet San-Tan Tonio. This polish is a gorgeous fawn/tan neutral polish which is what you get from the bottle to the nail. When I saw this polish I thought that it would be just another neutral,
and if I really disliked it, then I would simply get rid, however as soon as I applied it I realised that it is not such a simple polish.


Application was a bit sketchy with this, I don't know if it is was me, or if the formula was different, but the first coat was awful, I nearly gave up, however the second coat smoothed out all of the problems I had been experiencing.


I think this shade is great, but I do think I will hold this one safe until the summer when I start to get more of a tan, at the moment I'm too pale! 


What do you think of this colour? I have 3 more colours from this collection to try, I hope they are as good as this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx