Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 27 February 2011

NOTD: Models Own Black Swirl

Evening all! Hope you've had a lovely weekend, and are ready for the coming week, I know I'm not but its a new half term at school and I'm ready for it! 


Today's Nail of the Day is from Models Own and is part of the colour's they released last week on Wednesday. I had seen pictures of these colours on their site and was practically stalking my local Boots and the PR team at Models Own, who kindly informed me when these would be coming out and sure enough, on Wednesday they appeared on the Boots website! So I took full advantage of the 3 for 2 offer and ordered 6 colours!


The first I have to show you is the gorgeous Black Swirl (play on words for Chanel's Black Pearl?!)



 It's a gorgeous black mixed with a gun metal colour that is soo hard to capture but is amazing! I love dark colours, and this one really satisfies my inner goth!


Application as ever is amazing, and super shiney, I needed 3 decent coats to get it exactly as I wanted, but I love it. I did this on Friday and it is still gorgeous tonight - I think this will be one that I wear loads as I love dark colours! A great polish for £5!!


What do you think?! 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, I adore Models Own polishes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one is my fav from their whole SS11 collection! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx