Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 12 February 2011

FOTD

I've never done one of these posts before but I quite like my make up today so thought I would post a picture!



I have on:
17 Photo Flawless Primer
Mac Face and Body Foundation in I don't know!
Benetint Cheek Stain
Rimmel Colour Rush Metallic Eyeshadow in Backstage
No7 Gel Liner in Black from their Spring Collection 
Benefit Browzing in Light


Doesn't look like I'm wearing much but I love it! Think this may become my new favouite look!


Hair colour is meant to be XXLive in Red Passion, needs re-doing as it has faded! 


Would love to know if you have used any of these products and if you rate them! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx