Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 9 January 2011

Barry M - Indigo

It seems like it has been ages since I wore nail polish, as well as writing anything about it! I sort of became bored of what I had in my stash, and so went on the look for something new to make me feel better about it being dark - and this is exactly what I found when I wandered into my local Boots, sitting there, looking up at me with its inky colour!


Apologise for the state of my paint job, I still need to clean up my cuticles - however isn't this colour gorgeous! The photo's don't pick up the true gorgeousness of the colour - its more of a inky blue but its still a great colour!


I think this is a colour that would suit most skin tones as it is such a deep colour. I was able to get it opaque in one coat, however I like to add a second, just out of habit more then necessity.


Barry M is a UK cosmetics company which is stocked in both Boots and Superdrug as well as online at www.barrym.com and retails for £2.99 per bottle for 10ml


A good colour for the remaining months of winter, and one I will wear for quite a while!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx