Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 13 November 2010

A touch of sparkle!

As its getting darker outside, I find myself turning more towards the darker shades of nail polish within my collection, however the up keep of dark nails is intense, and I wanted to to brighten up my life a little without reaching for the glitter!!


Step up - Models Own in Champagne! 


It comes out darker in the picture, but two coats of this is enough and I love it - it feels like a little touch of Xmas before the main even actually kicks off!


I can't seem to find this on the Models Own website for whatever reason, but I think there will be a lot of dupes coming up - need to reassess me nail polish collection to see if I have any! 


Great for those early Xmas celebrations, or just to brighten up these early winter days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx