Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 28 October 2010

Eyeko Mini Haul!

Ok, so as it's half term, I wasn't feeling in the mood to do any actual work so I felt the need to have a little shop and after watching a few youtube reviews, decided I would investigate Eyeko.


So on Tuesday I visited their website (http://www.eyeko.com/)  and placed a little order and bought 4 products and got one free!!
So they arrived today, and I have had the chance to play with them and I love them! So here is a mini haul and review for you all!




Eyeko Fat Balm - after watching a few reviews, I purchased two of the Fat Balms. These are really cute, they come in 6 flavours,all are SPF 15 and all of them are dual products. They can be used as a cheek stain as well as a lip balm with a stain. I love that they are so compact, but a lot easier to open then say the Vaseline pots. These retail at £6.00 each, quite reasonable really, and you don't need much to achieve a good colour, as well as being highly moisturising!


Minty Fat Balm - this is a light, frosty pink, very similar to the Rose vaseline, and it gives cheeks a very subtle pink shimmer. The taste is very minty which I love!


Raspberry Fat Balm - This gives a more berry stain to lips ( very similar to Benefits Benetint) but with better staying power. On the cheek it gives a rosy glow, which can be built for a darker stain. The flavour is a little artificial, but that is just my opinion. 


Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen - I bought this on a whim, working in a school means my eyeliner never lasts, but I don't have time to reapply that often. This comes in 4 colours, Brown, Black, Navy and Purple. 

The pen really appeals to be as it looks like a felt tip pen, and draws on the skin like a felt tip pen ( I tried to swatch but can't get it to come out clearly) I could really have fun with this, and for £5, this is quite reasonable for a product so good.


Eyeko Nail Polish - There are only 15 polishes in the collection, but at £3.50 each, it would be easy to buy all of them!


Cosmic Polish - After reading some reviews of this polish, I fell for it as it is a black (slightly addicted!) but has a real range of coloured glitter (pink,blue,green,silver. My only complaint is that is it very fine glitter and so the nail looks black when in everyday light, but under a flash, or in bright sunlight you can see all of the different colours. I only needed two coats to get it completely opaque.


Ok so those are all the things I bought, however if you spent more then £10, you could get the free nail polish that was on offer. This was the super gothic Vampira polish - a black base packed with fine red glitter, it looks great!


So that is everything for this post, I really like the brand, its cute and different and has been in magazines quite a lot recently and I think will really start to take off soon!


If your interested in this brand then use my voucher code to receive a free gift with your first order!



Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx